Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 Day Period My Dog Was Given 4 Doses Of Heartgard In A 2 Day Period Of Time. What Is Going To Happend To Her?

My dog was given 4 doses of Heartgard in a 2 day period of time. What is going to happend to her? - 2 day period

My nephew has Heartgard while I was sick in bed. He turned 2 yesterday and today 2 (which was) due to his forthcoming 25 of this month. I realized tonight and tried to call my vet and there was nobody in the office. You do not know to act differently at this point. I'll call again, but I'm a bit of a panic here, and we hope that some answers will help another person if they should ever happen to them.

3 comments:

roxie_29... said...

This should not ... was a little expensive for you! I call the vet, but while HW-I wouldnt worry .. I hope that does not eat the baby!

Gary B said...

You did well to call the vet for the first thing to do. If something strange happens, start at the office of the veterinarian in case of emergency.

Diane D said...

Poison prompt.

Post a Comment