Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting My On Counseling Practice Can I Have My Own Practice (marriage & Couples) Counseling In My Own Home ?

Can I have my own practice (marriage & couples) counseling in my own home ? - starting my on counseling practice

Then I have to exercise this profession to begin after 4.5 years, the school online, I have my diploma, I will for my masters, and take the exam in New York .... I have to go for me .. Doctor
Can I use my own practice, or having to wait until I get my dotorine too?
Suggestions?

3 comments:

luvwater... said...

Preachers every time
I can not see why not ....

luvwater... said...

Preachers every time
I can not see why not ....

Gypsy Girl said...

You need to have the opportunity to practice without supervision. I suggest you find a job where he can really be a few years before being monitored on its own.

Post a Comment