Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rolling Shopping Cart With Seat When Is It Ok For My Son To Sit In A Shopping Cart With Out His Car Seat And Sit In His Stroller?

When is it ok for my son to sit in a shopping cart with out his car seat and sit in his stroller? - rolling shopping cart with seat

OK, so my son is 8 months this Sunday ... He can crawl, sit alone and look for themselves. I need a car seat again because its old, I had to walk up to one years is too big for ... the new will not be able to customize a basket, not for him and not made to sit in the stroller and the other ...

It is time to go and finally sat in the stroller and sit in the basket?

Btw, you simply log on by itself a week ... and I mean that stands on its own is not good and we are to remain in the situation.

Thank you ...

8 comments:

ℓαи∂σи'ѕ мσмму said...

Yes, I think it would be nice. I saw little children sitting in the cart. My son is about twice the size of the baby and can not sit, but lol. You need to get a new car seat as well stick it out, because your feet and it is very difficult for me to meet up without thinking about their feet to move things. I would definitely try to create now, if I were you. Be careful, time-loop, and you can also use a disinfectant on the seat before your baby is you never know what he was sitting neatly take it! Good luck! =]

curiousm... said...

OMG my daughter 8mth 2wks .. and the other day I was too lazy to pull the car seat as a whole (pregnant), so I took my daughter to see if he wanted to! To make sure you take your time ... Ive and put it in the stroller for some time, but I did Belt Sholder hell really enjoy it!

My baby doesn't sleep said...

Like most of the walkers back, which has been able to sit in a stroller from birth.

When you sit, so that it supports in the basket. Just buy one of these padded straps to keep it going to make it safe in the car.

Live. Laugh. Love.™ said...

My son is 7 1 / 2 months and can sit in a stroller to buy, well, well, he does not. I think he should go.

Marissa said...

which should be fine. The concern is that they stand and can go it can transmit.

PaperHea... said...

there should be no problem to sit on the bench.
You can always put a blanket around him.

♥ ɱuɱ σԲ αɳ αɳġєւ ♥ has aTDfairy said...

Of course, if he sit alone it can not wrong at all.

~~CHLOE~~ RILEY'S MUMMY said...

it will be good in the stroller, as you can lean back with headrest

My son started to sit in the car about 9-10 months - but I have bought a car for the office did not touch the car (35% of all commercial bars will have traces of shit on them!) I was surprised when I heard that, and my cousin's baby has a rash all over his face at the bar sucking EWWW car, so we recommend a resumption of

and to begin an eye grab things from the platform takes things lol my son and my car is running out!

Post a Comment