Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maytag Handy Chiller Why Does My Maytag Oven Show The Wrong Temperature?

Why does my Maytag oven show the wrong temperature? - maytag handy chiller

I show a Maytag oven (Model No. MER5775QAS), that the correct oven temperature. Sometimes it is not so when it is heated or baked. It is always the same amount. Sometimes the "jaws" blinks and turned off after the oven. It is really annoying, and you do not have much extra money, this update now. I am very helpful, but I've never worked in an oven. Ideas?

4 comments:

Wired said...

When the temperature was just a shame that I think a kitchen item was bad or a bad thermostat. But baking as the flashes of light after turning off the furnace could be something in the controller. Try to go www.repairclinic.com Help and click Repair from the top of the page. You can put them together and to ask questions.

Anonymous said...

This could be a few other pieces. I want the time and money to call a technician to diagnose the problem atleast. If you do try to not only ", the political parties that could Diming to nickel and about the price of a new line.

Anonymous said...

This could be a few other pieces. I want the time and money to call a technician to diagnose the problem atleast. If you do try to not only ", the political parties that could Diming to nickel and about the price of a new line.

PENNA. said...

I had a similar problem, I installed a new thermostat. It worked then.

Post a Comment